I'm going to be giving a presentation called TypeScript, what's all the fuss? at the Fall 2012 Desert Code Camp on November 17, 2012. I'll be adding a list of resources and my slides to this blog post.
- Official TypeScript web site
- Presentation by TypeScript creator Anders Hejlsberg, downloads and tools.
- Brian Harry's real world story of moving to TypeScript
- Nicholas C. Zakas' thoughts on TypeScript
- Other blog posts about TypeScript you may find of use:
- Is TypeScript gradually typed? by Jeremy Siek
- Why does TypeScript have to be the answer to anything? by Scott Hanselman
Here's an example of method overloading in TypeScript which I didn't cover adequately in this presentation.